The registration deadline is November 29th, 2012.
There is a limited number (30) of reduced registartions for Chilean Students. If you are interested in one, we recommend you to apply as soon as possible.
It is required to submit the registration form to take part in the IEEE RAS Summer School on "Robot Vision and Applications". The form must be sent to email@example.com.
If you are a student, you must also submit a document certifying this. See details below (*).
If you are taking a "Full Registration - Chilean Student" or a "Professional / Professor (non student)", you must also send a copy of your bank deposit receipt. Check the payment instructions in the registration form.
|International Students (*)||$0 / USD$0|
|Reduced Registration Chilean Student (*) (30 places)||$0 / USD$0|
|Full Registration - Chilean Student (*)||$15.000 / USD$30|
|Professional / Professor (non student)||$50.000 / USD$ 100|
(*) One of the following documents must be submitted along with the registration form in order to certify that you are a Student at your University. This can be:
- a letter from the advisor, or
- a letter from the Director of the Deparment, or
- a copy this year's registration at the University, or
- a copy of this year's University ID.
- All registration fees, except the Reduced Registration for Chilean Students, include the right to follow all the activities of the summer school, giving access to all coffee breaks and the right to have a participation diploma at the end of the summer school.
- The Reduced Registration fee for Chilean Students (only for 30 students) does not include neither coffee breaks, nor lunches.
- Note that all registration fees don't cover neither accommodation, nor lunch; these must be covered by the participant himself.